This is a car that Paul and I built for dedicated club days, and we hope to enter as many track days, autocrosses and hillclimbs as we can afford!
For now, I’ll let the spec sheet do the talking:
- 2.0l bottom end, 1.8l 16v top end
- K & N Filtration
- Techtonics Race Downpipe and Race Exhaust (not a sleeper!)
- 9A Close Ratio Transmission, Sachs clutch, Volkswagen Motorsport Flywheel
- Falken Azenis Sport Tires (scca spec)
- Full Rear Disc conversion at the rear (soon to be removed)
- Willwood proportioning valves
- Autotech Stressbars and Swaybars w/ Eurethane bushings
- H & R Cup Kit
- H4 lighting w/ city lights
- Rabbit GTi front airdam and European Bumpers
- Sparco Evo II race bucket w/ Schroth Harnesses
- And all kinds of other stuff I’m momentarily forgetting!
Rabbit Track Car Flickr Gallery
2005 Audi Club Track Day – The Rabbit gets to sing for 2 full days, with back to back sessions with two drivers!
Larison Rock 2005 – Paul and I hit Larison Rock. What a great event!