This cabrio is based on the Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG, a homologated race car that happens to be street legal to satisfy race class requirements. Some quick stats:
- 5.5 liter supercharged V8 delivering 582hp!
- 4 second 0-60’s, 200+mph top speeds
- Full aero package included
- 19×9″ rims in the front, 20×10″ in the rear!
- Chassis, suspension, and body completely revised leaving little of the original CLK left.
As if the hardtop wasn’t galling enough, this version is a cabriolet, which I seriously doubt is for homologation purposes, and rather for the Ã¼ber-rich to add to their toy box.
One such owner, former F1 star Mika HÃ¤kkinen says:
The CLK DTM AMG Cabriolet is exactly the right car for quick trips around my home town Monte Carlo…
[shiteye]I’m sure it is…[/shiteye]
Left Lane News post on the 2007 Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Cabriolet with more detail and bigger pictures.