It’s been a while since I’ve posted an update on other rides for sale that I post elsewhere. Here’s a recap from the past couple weeks.
- 1985 Ruf BTR For Sale: The Ultimate Tuner Porsche 930? – The yellow 930 Ruf is the most infamous, but how cool would a Ruf tuned 930 be in black?
- 1991 BMW e30 325iT Wagon For Sale in Calgary – The dog car we’ve always wanted but will probably never be able to get.
- 1995 Honda RVF400 NC35 For Sale in San Diego – Such a sexy bike and comes with a title!
- Well Maintained 1985 Yamaha RZ500 For Sale in Seattle – Another two stroke beauty right here in the PNW!
- A Pair of Low Mileage Porsche 968â€™s For Sale – Don’t see many low mileage 968 coupes at affordable prices too often.
- Super Low Miles BMW e30 M3 For Sale – Not the e30 M3 bubble car, but close!
- 2 Laverda Formulaâ€™s For Sale Right Now – Interesting and rare finds that aren’t really that expensive.
- 1991 Honda NSR 250 MC21 with 4k Miles – Great looking prospect with a title!
- 1991 BMW e34 M5 For Sale in Red with 47k Miles – Love the mileage and color on this e34 M5.
- 1978 BMW e21 320i with 3.2L Big Six Swap: Is This Really the Second Car Dinan Ever Built? – Perhaps one of the first cars Steve Dinan ever built.
- Two Great Mercedes 500E cars For Sale: One for $26k and one for $9k – Two 500E Porsche assist engineered cars for sale; at either ends of the spectrum.
- 1990 Suzuki GSX-R 750 For Sale in Red, White, Black – Another great original survivor for sale!
- 1989 Suzuki Katana 750GSX: Oh the Memories! – Paul once had one that looked EXACTLY like this one. What a flashback!
I hope you enjoyed the summary and thanks for reading!