This popped up on Roadfly today, a gray market 850csi! Some of the highlights that make the euro stand out from the watered down U.S. spec version:
- AHK (active hinter kinematics) active rear wheel steering
- rear differential oil cooler
- engine oil cooler
- 345mm ventilated front discs with four piston calipers
- 328mm ventilated rear brake discs
- front headlight washers
- electric rear sunshade
- headlight dipping control
- high flow metallic core catalysts
- BMW M Technic exterior mirrors
- Professional RDS radio
While the price of this vehicle at $65k is higher than what I normally like to feature on this blog, it’s a very rare and special car that deserves some attention.
Check out e31.net for all things BMW 8 series including specs, galleries and videos.