UPDATE: Car has been sold. Take good care of her, Matt!
Yep, it’s time. My M3 is for sale. As the pictures will tell, I’m going to miss this car, but it’s time for a new owner.
- Alpine White with Black Leather interior (with BMW ‘Vader’ sport seats)
- 240hp 3.0L Straight 6, 5 speed with Limited Slip Differential
- BMW Club of Portland owner
- 85k accident free miles (carfax verifiable), or about 7k miles a year average.
- Two previous owners:
- Lady owned, second car for the first 15k miles.
- Doctor owned, garaged, dealer serviced up to 56k miles.
- 30k miles in the past 30 months in my ownership.
- Complete Service History Available
- All receipts.
- Only serviced at BMW Dealerships and BMW Specialist Shops.
- Upon recent service at BMW of Eugene, several techs commented that it was the cleanest 95 seen in a long time.
- Almost all stock for it’s entire life. Tasteful modifications are limited to:
- Recent Maintenance Includes:
- New OEM brake pads and rotors
- Rear trailing arm and subframe bushings
- Upper and lower timing chain tensioners
- Regular 3-4k mile synthetic oil changes with Mobil 1
Rare extras include BMW sport seat cloth covers and a BMW car cover with carry bag.
Reviews and FAQ
This has been a wonderful car to own and you will enjoy it for years to come without major hassle. I am selling because we’re getting an Audi Allroad for my wife and I’m ready for a change myself.
Please make sure you have secured financing before inquiring, serious buyers only. I would be happy to arrange for a used car inspection or shipping, at your expense.
Send requests for further information to email@example.com