I’m a little late on this summary, but there were way too many great examples to miss last week.
- 1993 Honda NSR 250R MC21 SE For Sale in California – This bike is priced a little on the high side, but it’s titled and registered. Such a great looking machine too!
- Honda CBR900RR – 14 Good Looking Example For Sale Right Now! – Turns out the soon-to-be-classic Honda CBR900RR isn’t that rare right now and it was easy to find numerous examples of clean and unmolested bikes. Strike now while they’re still affordable and available!
- 1997 Ducati 900 SS/SP Supersport: Only 400 Miles! – Well what can I say, this is bike is practically brand new and it’s yellow. What’s not to like?!
- 1993 Ducati 888 SPO: Yep Another One For Sale! – Building your stable of modern-classic Ducati’s? The 888 SPO should be on your list and here’s another beauty for sale.
- A Pair of Classic Yamaha Two-Strokes For Sale: Yamaha RZ350’s – Two RZ350’s for sale right here in the Pacific Northwest.
- Surfing the Local CL ads: 1997 Yamaha YZR1000R Thunderace For Sale – This is a random find while surfing my local Craigslist. It’s a fine looking machine and I’m looking into how hard they are to find considering this one has an asking of just under $6k!
- 1976 BMW 2002: Beautiful Resto-Modified Example For Sale – While I think the price on this one isn’t very palatable, it’s beautiful to look at and well done.
- 1984 Volkswagen GTi For Sale: Nice and Clean on eBayMotors – Early VW specials like the GTi and Scirocco are heating up in the market as folks my age recall their high school years.
- I’m Bored: 2007 Ruf 3400K Coupe 25th Anniversary Edition Coupe – A little outside my wheelhouse for regular postings, this was too delicious not to post. I may have to look in the price segment more often.
- 1995 BMW 540i M-sport Dinan V8 6-speed blk/blk For Sale – These have always appealed because the S38 is such an expensive motor to maintain and eventually rebuild. You get all the e34 suspension, looks, and wheels but with the simpler and meatier V8 to match.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s picks. If you have a car you’d like me to keep a look out for, just leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to look out for you!