A short week since I was on the road with sporadic internet. But the rest of the week was pretty good! Check out these beauties:
- 1981 VW Scirocco Survivor For Sale: 16k Original Miles! – Oh the memories! Such a great looking design and when was the last time you saw one this clean in original black and tan?!
- 1976 Volkswagen GTi Period Modified Car For Sale in Portland – Another class of ’92 fantasy car!
- 2001 Audi S3 Euro-Import: Be the King of Your Audi Club! – There can’t be but a handful of these in the states. Better be an uber fan for the asking price though…
- 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo with Low Miles For Sale in Gray on Black – Always a sucker for a low miles 951 for sale!
- 1987 PORSCHE 928 S4 with 5 Speed Manual: Perfect eBayMotors Listing – The photos for this sale ad are good enough for bedroom wall posters! Black on Parchment: Hot!
- Honda CBR900RR: What’s the Market Like For These? – When was the last time you saw one of these in good condition? Me neither.
- Fancy a Brand New 2009 Aprilia RS125? – Aprilia finally brings over a 2 stroker for us! But it’s not road legal 🙁
- 1990 Honda MC21 NSR250R SE: Low Miles, Titled, and Great Price – Rebodied MC-28 in Repsol livery. Yum!
Thanks for reading, and if you have an outstanding German Car For Sale or a Rare Sportbike, I’d love to list your ad for free! Just drop me an email.